Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of this reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to get a patent on an idea good an insurance policy you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full line of products and not looking to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and inventhelp headquarters that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they begin a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or InventHelp Inventor Stories online. In order that they do not require to take the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.